The Magnaflux P-Series is an extremely compact, lightweight portable magnetizing unit designed for use in a wide range of magnetic particle inspection applications that require only moderate power to perform.
Perfect for in-service inspections demanding maximum portability, the P-Series is built tough to take job-site abuse and offers many of the features and convenience of our larger units.
The current control potentiometer of P-Series P-70 and P-1500 units provides infinitely variable magnetizing and demagnetizing current control. A power transformer, supported by fan cooled silicon diodes, transforms the high voltage, low amperage line input to low voltage, high amperage half-wave D.C. for magnetizing. Low voltage, high amperage A.C. is also provided for magnetizing and demagnetizing.
- Locate surface discontinuities using AC current. Switch cable connections to halfwave DC (HWDC) to locate near surface defects
- Locate discontinuities in any direction using prods, central conductor or coil wrap
- Infinitely variable current control
- Demagnetize parts in AC mode by slowly turning current dial to zero
- Built-in automatic-reset circuit breaker
P Series Benefits:
- Either-end terminals for quick changeover
- Unit comes with control cable with activation button
Are you ready to move forward?