When you need to inspect dark, wet tanks, vessels and pipes with limited access, reach for the TankMaster PTZ550 or TankMaster PTZ275.
This next-generation robotic camera from MFE Enterprises combines variable zoom video with multi-mode illumination in on of the most compact pan/tilt packages available. Engineered specifically for tank, pipe and vessel inspection, PTZ550 & PTZ275 travels up to 250 ft on a flexible tether. It passes through openings narrower than 3 inches and submerges to depths of 100 ft. A sophisticated operator interface makes using PTZ550 & PTZ275 simple and intuitive. It comes in a fully operational case with wifi capability, cable storage, waterproof outlets, tablet with video and photo capabilities and much more!
- Wifi Capable to Android or IOS
- Waterproof Polyurethane Cable, in lengths to 250′, tolerates abrasion, caustic chemical and tight bends
- Sealed connector mates with simple twist
- 360* Camera Pan grants full circumferential view of vessel internals. Four selectable pan speeds enable moving inspection at varying zoom settings
- Anodized Aluminum Construction tolerates most chemicals. O-ring seals yield 100′ submersion rating
- 40:1 Variable Zoom fill monitor screen with small, distant objects
- 1/4″ IT CCD (380,000 pixels) yields HTV resolution of 470 lines for exceptionally crisp video
- +- 100* Camera Tilt grants full view of vessel lid, walls and base
- Spot and Flood lamps (2 each) illuminate targets as far away as 8 ft, or 40ft in interline transfer mode
Are you ready to move forward?